There are Seven Departments:
1) Pre-Service Teacher Education (PSTE)
2) Planning and Management (P & M)
3) District Resource Centre (DRU)
4) In-service Field Interaction ,Innovation and
5) Curriculum , Material Development and Evaluation (CMDE)
6) Educational Technology (ET)
7) Work Education (WE).
1) 2 years (4-Semester) Diploma in Elementary Education
(D. El .Ed)
2) 2 years (4-Semester) Bachelor of Education (B. Ed.)
under Bodoland University.
3) 2-years D. El. Ed. course through open and distance
mode under KKHSOU.
4) 2-years D. El. Ed. course through open and distance
mode under SCERT, Assam.
5) Short term In-Service Training
Besides the aforesaid courses Research and Action
Research, workshops on different academic aspects,
School Academic support are regular features of DIET.